Coffee Meets Bagel Features
- Over 1 billion messages sent per month
- Has the same functionality as that of the web version
- Has both phone and email support
- 90% reply rate
Coffee Meets Bagel Pricing Policy
|Payment Options||Visa, Maestro, Payoneer, Mastercard, Skrill, PayPal, Credit Cards, Bitcoin, CLICK2PAY, LiqPay|
Information about site
Coffee Meets Bagel is widely considered to be one of the pioneers of the online dating scene, and has continued to update their service to keep pace with changing technology
|Average Members Age||18-25|
Coffee Meets Bagel exists in the online dating market since its website was found 2011, and during last year it has got 1.2M members. Now the number of monthly visitors reaches to 0, and the gender mix is 50%/50% women to men. We rate Coffee Meets Bagel as high as 4.2. The platform is mobile friendly and has helpfull Round-the-clock Support. Site Coffee Meets Bagel prohibits scam
According to our research, there are always nearly 2.2K girls online. Users themselves are averagely 18-25 years old.
The starting price for Coffee Meets Bagel services is $1.99, and you have such payment options as Visa, Maestro, Payoneer, Mastercard, Skrill, PayPal, Credit Cards, Bitcoin, CLICK2PAY, LiqPay.
Pros & Cons
- Good matching services
- User-friendly interface and loads of features
- The anti-scam policy is sufficiently developed and works at a high level
- Function "Find Your Match"
- Sign up involves a detailed personality survey
- You can upload an unlimited number of photos
- Information can be changed anytime
- Somewhat antiquated interface
- Lax security